Explore the anime universe discovering new worlds and bring new character, heroes and villians!

Eggman Empire: Master Emerald Secrets

alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Re: Eggman Empire: Master Emerald Secrets

Post  alienatedallie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Sherra would smirk as she looked down, "You really like playing with your toys don't you? She said referring to the call made to Knuckles, even though he most likely died had fallen dead in that disaster.

(adam u can move us a long now Razz)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Landing on the drone the two would be greeted by Eggman. "Oh Hohohoho! What a spectacular sight! I couldn't have done it better myself."

Eggman would smirk and hold out his hand for his chaos emerald back from Sherra, "I require that emerald if you please. I need it for my next conquest."

A robot would come out with a large bag in each hand, "Your reward as promised, I will however call upon you again if I require your services." Eggman would direct at Rocky.

He would then return his attention to Sherra, "I require your assistance immediately however, would you mind helping me out with an experiment?"
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Sherra would smile with pride as she handed Eggman the emerald. As She took the reward, she directed herself at Eggman as he asked of her favor. She would worry about her reward after and check it, she trusted it would come in handy.

"Of course master." She would than follow Eggman obediently to where he was working on his next experiment.
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Rocky would smirk again saying "I am sorry I was unable to bring you a souvenir this time Boss. But rest assured, The echidna's skin will be yours soon enough for now. I hope you do not mind but I am going to check the ruins and see if there are any survivors. If they are dead then i can bring your your souvenirs." Suddenly using a darker tone. "And if they live I swear they will wish they had died in the ruins boss. For as you know boss I am very thorough with my work. I owe you a huge dept that is getting bigger with my consumption of cigarettes, and I intend to repay it by giving you the world on a silver platter." Rocky would await his response hoping that he would say yes so he could continue his savagery.

((BTW yes I did indeed challenge Knuckles to a rematch. And I look forward to it. Twisted Evil ))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 am

Eggman would smirk at Rocky's comment, "I would love to have that Echidna dead, however we may be able to use him instead. His precious Master Emerald is shattered. If you want to check if they survived so be it, but I think you may have a better hunt where I'm going next."

Eggman would signal Sherra over to a teleporter. "This drone will stay withing radio range, if you wish to go check out the island then be quick about it, we have more pressing matters." Eggman would say walking through the teleporter after Sherra.

((Other side of teleporter with Sherra))

A large expansive chamber with a circular floor base and one chaos emerald stand on each side, one with a green emerald, and the other empty. "I need a guinea pig to do some scouting for me." Eggman would smile at Sherra, "I'll be honest this is going to be dangerous, but that's why I'm sending you." Eggman would put the purple chaos emerald he got back from sherra on the other stand.
    ((Questions for the mad doctor? XP))
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Curious Sheera would speak, "And what is so dangerous about this mission? I should be able to face whatever dangers lurk behind and I will not leave you disappointing." She smiled. She handed him the emerald as asked for,"I am ready."
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:34 am

((I am a little curious if he lived if he did then i expect a grudge match later will happen))

As Eggman left Rocky would say "Well then more of a reason for me to check if he is alive. It won't even take 2 shakes of a lambs tail." And he would propel down to the island. Rocky would look around to see if there were any survivors investigating the island by heading to the last place his enemy was the temple while maintaining radio signal. If radio signal would begin to fail Rocky would say "Well I better get back. Don't want to lose the droid." and climb a tree throwing a rope to the droid and climbing back up onto it

((Don't worry I'll catch up I'll leave after 1 admin post just wanted to check the temple))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:53 pm

((Rocky))
    Rocky would find no one at the temple however he would see that the master emerald was missing, and that there were no bodies of any of the chaotix or Knuckles.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ((Sheera))

Sheera would see a tube come over her, sealing her completely in the center of the circle. It was soundproof but she would hear Eggman over a speaker inside the tube. "I'm going to send you to another universe, one ripe for the taking. See what you can and report back, I'm not sure how long you'll be able to stay there, this teleporter isn't set up for a full crossover."

Eggman would smile deviously, "The ride may get nausiating by the way, it'll feel like being fired out of a cannon, but I'm sure you'll do fine. Bon Voyage!"

Eggman would hit a button and all Sheera would disappear.

Sheera would see lights all around her as she flew through time and space. She would come out in a forest, a seemingly empty place, on her face, fast enough to leave a small indent in the ground. ((ouch 1/2pt damage))
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Rocky would say as he entered the room to Eggman "Well it looks like they lived boss. What was it you wanted me to do?" Rocky lights another cigarette while he waits for Eggmans answer.
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Sheera would come out flying as she face planted in the middle of a forest!
    "AHHHHHHHHHH!!" She got up, brushing the mud and grass off of her body and out of her fur. "Ugh...well thats great. This place doesnt look any different than our homeworld....probably a malfunction and ive just been teleported on the other side of the world. Pfft...what a waste. Better tell master."

She decided to look around the area.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 pm

((Rocky))
    Eggman would turn to Rocky, a little surprised he returned so fast, "No worries, that Echidna always shows up when theirs trouble." Eggman would point to a tube at the far side of the room, "Have you ever been teleported? It's not the best experience, but it is exciting. I need you to scout out a new 'zone' for me. I'm thinking of taking it over soon. What do you say?"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

((Sherra))

As Sherra would walk around in the forest a small round white and red object would come out of the trees and hit her right in the forehead. It would fall to the ground at her feet. It had hit her with enough force to leave a small bruise.
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Sherra would growl and throw a dart that just missed the kid that hit her, imbedding in a tree. "Ergghh....humans..?" She muttered annoyed.
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Rocky would take a huge puff from his cigarette and breath it out slowly. He would then say "So let me get this straight. You want me to explore a new world for you right." Rocky would pause for a second take the cigarette out and flick the ashes off of it putting it back in his mouth he says "That's gonna cost you extra boss. I'll bill you when I get back. Till then don't die while I am gone. I can't make you the king of the world if you are dead." Rocky would step into the tube without further hesitation knowing that Eggman would pay the bill jumps into the tube and says "Ok lets go I don't have all day. I'll tell you how much of a threat this new world will be. Should be too much of a problem. I mean how bad could it be." Rocky would just stand there in the tube puffing his smoke and waiting to be transported.

((I wonder where u r sending me. is it the same place or somewhere new. I am so excited lets go lets go. bounce ))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:14 pm

((Sherra))

Sherra would see a girl fall the the ground away from the dart. An odd looking animal (to be precise a Growlith) would jump out of the bushes at Sherra. Right before it could bite her she would be teleported back to Eggman's teleporting room.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ((Rocky))

Eggman would smile, "Hold on to your circuits.", he would flip a switch and everything would go blurring and a rainbow of colours as Rocky flew through time and space. He would appear landing hard in a dirt patch in the middle of a forest. However this forest was really dark and the trees were more massive than anything on Moebius.

((To clarify Sherra Returns as Rocky Leaves so she would only see the flash as he's teleported.))

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ((Sherra again XP))

Sherra would return in the same tube, very nauseous. Eggman would open it, "So how was it? Anything new there? Creatures, power stones, what were the people there, animals like here?" Eggman sounded honestly interested.
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Sherra would be teleported back all wobbly and nauseous, while ignoring that feeling she would act startled immediately blurting out what had happened back there.

"I was attacked master! You brought me back at the best moment, a human and a small animal sir! I nearly poisoned the human, i could of brought her back for your testing."

She would cross her arms as she awaited her master's response.
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:55 pm

Landing hard Rocky would get up and say "Damn that hit like a mule kick. Eggman was not kidding when he said it would not be the best experience." Lighting up a new cigarette (assuming the last one broke) he would then say to himself "Ok provisions check. I have 2 shots in this shotgun right now. enough fire power in my flamethrower for 2 more shots, 1 vine I was saving for Knuckles but seeing as he is gone now I can use it as a resource for any fight I come across here. Finally I have my claws along with the utility attachments Eggman put into me. That should be enough resources if I use them sparingly. Now Best get going before I waste my time here. A thick forest huh. Lets see what this place is all about." Rocky would start wondering the area scouting for any life. Rocky had his Shotgun at the ready for any attack that may come at him.

((Ok a thick forest this is interesting lets go exploring. Smile ))

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:52 pm

((Sherra))

Eggman would ponder for a moment, unfortunately he thinks aloud, "Human and animal? Their world must not be evolved as ours is..."

Eggman would smile and Sherra, "This is great! They'll be easy to take over! Meanwhile I have another assignment for you, but don't worry this one you can take at your leisure. I need you to go undercover for me...to freedom HQ."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ((Rocky))

As rocky wandered he would notice the path he was taking was oddly similar, in fact on his third pass he would see that the path was exactly the same one. Odd as he was walking straight yet somehow ended up in a loop.

"Who have we here? Our first victim?" a voice could be heard from all over, "Lets kill him and take his scroll already. Not sure whats with the getup he's got on though..."

Rocky would see figures start appearing from black liquid all around him. They would all look identical.
    ((image))
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Rocky noticing he had treaded the same ground multiple times would say "Great! The boss will be furious if i just got lost in a forest." When the Ninjas would appear he would listen to what they said while scanning the area for life to see where the real ones are as he had dealt with ninjas not long ago and would realize that he may be being tricked again as they all look the same.

In the mean time he would talk to distract them by putting his shotgun on his shoulder and saying "Well looks like I have company. Boy there are alot of you. Seeing as how you know not of my species considering you just done called my skin a getup I assume you do not have animal people around here. So conquering this place would be easier without a blue tinted hedgehog around. Then again there could be something even more annoying than that round here."

Once the scan completes he would lock onto the living signatures and say "I'm glad that you came really cause I was here to analyze the threat level of this here world and see if it was able to be conquered. Now that your here I can begin guaging the threat of this world. Now unless you have many twin brothers or have managed to master cloning technology like my boss I think that I am being duped. So lets quit the formalities and get started shall we." Rocky would hold out his shotgun with one hand toward the mass of enemies and say with a tilted head "Now I don't know if you know what this is here so I will explain. This here, this is my shotgun. it is used to blow a hole in someone the size of a silver dollar. I intend to use it for just that purpose . . . Right . . . NOW!"

Rocky would suddenly ready his weapon and if they were in the cround he would aim his shotgun and fire the 2 shots at any living person he locked onto but if they were behind a tree then Rocky would roll past the mass of people and get behind the tree where he would fire while on one knee at 2 of the ninjas. Either way he would then put away his shotgun and ready his Bola Vine and throw it at the legs of the 3rd ninja hoping to make him fall. If this all worked then he would walk up to the guy who was tied up with knife in hand saying "Sorry boys this just ain't your lucky day." then stab the ninja in the heart, carving it out and holding it up as an example for if the other 2 had survived being shot.

((Yea i've had it with these mind games. Time to show these guys that I am not to be messed with. Yea I know that it is twisted but I think it fits the character to be honest Twisted Evil If you do not like it I will alter the end to make it more pg so tell me if I should alter it or not. Smile ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:15 am