Explore the anime universe discovering new worlds and bring new character, heroes and villians!

A Long Stroll in the Woods

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

A Long Stroll in the Woods

Post  Admin on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm

((This mission is for trainers in Nuvema in Sinoh))

The day was bright and the sun was high in the sky. It was a great day to go catch some pokemon! There was an event going on in the woods near Nuvema and all trainers from town and other cities had come. Sign up's had started and positions were filling fast. Winner got a 'special prize'.

(Players who wish to partake in this mission please post about going to the town edge forest to sign up.)

The sign up area was bustling with a crowd, not all of them were trainers, in fact less than half were, but this was a public event so everyone wanted to watch some real pokemon action! The sign up table had a short line now as most of the trainers were already signed up.
    The Ace Of Spades

Re: A Long Stroll in the Woods

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

((1st thing I would like to say is Nuvema is in Unova not Sinnoh. Sinnoh has Twinleaf Town))

Allan went over to the edge of the town with Magnemite and looked on at the event. Allan says "Wow this looks fun doesn't it Magnemite." Magnemite says "Magnemite." happily. Allan says "Lets go sign up." The 2 rush up and sign up and the wait where instructed eagerly awaiting to see what is going to happen.

((This looks fun and I was looking forward to playing with my Pokemon character.))
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 am

Autumn would come to the event all pumped with energy! Growlith jumped around like the hyper pup he was around her legs with his long tongue sticking out as he ran around happily in circles with hyper energy. (lmfaoooooo beany XD)

"Calm down Growlith, you ready to kick some ass?!"" Said Autumn. She was a real energetic girl herself, something her and Growlith have in common. She was always full of energy and ready to battle.

She and Growlith ran together to the sign up table, "Hey! Sign us up!" She grabbed a pen to sign her name down for the event, she smiled at growlith and picked him up as he licked up her face. She giggled.

"Im ready to battle!"

(hahah you can thank me Jack for constantly and annoyingly reminding adam to start up the pokemon mission for us cuz ive been wanting to rp my trainer ever since i made her XD in fact longer LOL i made her long b4 the forum jst out of pure randomness XD)

Last edited by alienatedallie on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Freya&Chii

A long Stroll in the woods

Post  Freya&Chii on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Lilly looked at the event in curiosity with Fawn. "Think we should sign up Fawn?" She asked. "Vulpix!" Fawn said nodding. "Alright! Lets sign up then!" She said as she ran down to the sign up station with Fawn right next to her. Lilly signed up happily and picked up Fawn, holding her in her arms. "This is going to be so much fun!!"

Last edited by Freya&Chii on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 pm

The mayor of the town would stand atop the podium as the trainers finished signing in. "Hello everyone! Welcome to the Pokemon Extravaganza! Whether your a new trainer or an experienced one, this competition will be for you!"

The mayor would point over into the forest, "Over the next three hours you will all be going into the forest with these," the mayor would hold out 5 pokeballs, "You can only catch one pokemon, and your only allowed these five pokeballs. Whoever brings back the most interesting pokemon at the end of the competition wins! However if you run out of pokeballs or if your pokemon gets injured, you will be removed from the competition. Everyone go it?"

Staff would begin handing out pokeballs, 5 to each signed up trainer.
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Allan says to Magnemite "Ok Magnemite lets go get ourselves the most interesting Pokemon in the forest. If we get to keep it then we will make a new friend in the process. I am so excited are you ready buddy." Magnemite would say "Magnemite!" enthusiastically. The 2 rush off into the forest ahead of the rest and look around for a Pokemon to catch. He had Magnemite at the ready in case they found a Pokemon of interest.
    Freya&Chii

A long stroll in the woods Part 2

Post  Freya&Chii on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 pm

"Awesome! Lets do this Fawn" Lilly smiled taking the pokeballs and thanking the man. "Ready Fawn?" Lilly asked as she and Fawn started walking towards the woods. "Vul!" Fawn called smiling as they walked into the woods ready to catch the most interesting pokemon they see.

Last edited by Freya&Chii on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:19 pm

As Autumn received her pokeballs she would speak to Growlith, "come on boy lets do this!! Im going to make you the strongest pokemon here!!"

She would run with Growlithe into the forest to catch herself some pokemon!

Last edited by alienatedallie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:48 pm

((Haha now you getting the hang of it!))

As the trainers entered the woods they would split off from each other inadvertently.

((Allan))

Allan would enter a more watery area of the woods. It was a little clearer with a small river. He would notice something splashing in the water upstream, but from his vantage point couldn't get a clear visual of what it was.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

((Autumn))

Autumn's Growlith would run off ahead and when she finally caught him she would see a very large looking bat type creature over in the clearing, it was some kind of pokemon she never saw before, but it looked strange almost human-like.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    ((Lilly))

Lilly would enter a slightly darker neck of the woods, it was more solidly covered by overgrowth and there was plenty of clearings and tall grass. Out of the corner of her eye she would see the grass move away from her. It seemed something was slowly moving to the clearing nearby. However, she would also hear something in the tree's behind her. (which will she follow XP)
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

"Growlithe!! Come on ! Where are you going...." Autumn and Growlithe would pause as the odd creature stood in front of her with its back turned.
    Autumn whispered as she examined it and flipped open her pokedex, telling her the pokemon type was unknown it only meant one thing.

This is no ordinary pokemon...but possibly a super rare legendary pokemon!

"GROWLITHE GO GET IT!!!!! DON'T FAIL ME BRO!!!"

As growlithe would dash through and try and tackle the creature and she would toss a pokeball out to try and catch it which would bounce off its head! Instantly , it would dissapear leaving her to stand around feeling like a dope.
    Freya&Chii

A long Stroll in the woods

Post  Freya&Chii on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:19 pm

((Yeah! I'm getting the hang of this kind of Rp XD))

"Where should we go fawn?" Lilly said scared and confused. "Vulpix..." Fawn said slowly moving to where there was something in the grass. "Fawn, where are you going..." Lilly said following close behind her still scared. She then noticed the pokemon and quickly reacted. "Fawn Flame Burst!" Lilly said grabbing a pokeball from her bag. Fawn quickly blasted the huge flame at the pokemon. Lilly then threw a pokeball at it, it then disappeared into the ball.

Last edited by Freya&Chii on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:46 am

Allan would creep up closer to the creature quietly to see it before he threw a ball at it. If he could see it he would analyze what the pokemon was and then tell Magnemite "Magnemite Flash Cannon!" If not then Allan would just say "Magnemite Flash Cannon!" either way Magnemite would say "Magnemite!" in a determined tone and strike at the pokemon with Flash Cannon. After the attack Allan would look to see if the pokemon was still up.

((Oh note Good to hear you are getting the hang of this Freya&Chii. Very Happy Now I am not sure on this but I don't think you can state the results of the round like capturing the pokemon. I believe that is the Admins job. I am sure the Admin will tell me if I am wrong. confused ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:32 am