Anime World RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore the anime universe discovering new worlds and bring new character, heroes and villians!

4 posters

Freedom Fighters: Scrambled Eggs

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Freedom Fighters: Scrambled Eggs Empty Freedom Fighters: Scrambled Eggs

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 pm

((Nice title eh? XP))

All freedom fighters are called to Freedom HQ in the woods. ((Check important places)) Princess Sally Acorn has called all the freedom fighters in the immediate area for assistance since Sonic is away on a mission of his own. ((Any players wishing to join must be freedom fighters, and must post below about arriving at freedom HQ))
    Dusk_the_hedgehog
    Dusk_the_hedgehog

Freedom Fighters: Scrambled Eggs Empty Re: Freedom Fighters: Scrambled Eggs

Post  Dusk_the_hedgehog Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:39 pm

The day started as per usual for Sleeves, she got up early to tune up her auto mail arm and oiled it and polished it with care. After her morning stretches, the mouse made herself some coffee as she did her morning Sudoku puzzle. Sleeves was excited to work on her new project. She was carrying a large box of some scraps she had rummaged through the dump. She nearly had a cow when she heard the notification. Out of shock, she dropped the box of scraps on her foot which made her hop around on one leg.

"Oww! Oww! Oww!" She said putting on her mechanic jumpsuit jacket as she grabbed a bag of her tools and went on her way.

She drove her dual motor bike/ bicycle to get there as fast as she could. Wanting to get there quickly, it looked like she'd be the first to arrive as she would lean her bike against a trunk of a tree and pulled the key out of the ignition and threw it on like a necklace. She wasn't sure if she'd be any help but, as a freedom fighter she couldn't just ignore the call did she, despite being a brand new member.

"H-hello..." She said shyly to Sally.

alienatedallie
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Squealed Emmie as she hopped up and down with excitement. She held the letter in her hands, thumping her right foot repeatably from how excited she was about the news. She walked over to her large carrot sword that she has wielded all her life as a freedom fighter, her prized earned weapon passed down to her from bunny freedom fighter generations in her family. She stared at the sword with a grin, "It's been quite a while since we went out on a real adventure together." She picked up the large sword, that was nearly as tall as her...you wouldn't know how she can lift all that weight...she is quite a strong critter.

After getting ready and leaving the house, without a vehicle or even a pair of shoes she flew on her way running with super fast rabbit speed until she reached the place in what seemed like seconds.

She noticed the mouse girl speaking to Princess Sally, the bunny had never met in person before and was just as shy to wanting to speak to her.

"I- It's an honor... to meet you!!" She said ending in a little girlish squeal .
    The Ace Of Spades
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Ace was eating rice at home when he heard the call he said "Crap!!!" and quickly gulped his rice and ran to his room to collect his supplies grabbing his slingshot. He decided to bring 4 different ammo for this mission not knowing what it was he was hoping that he would pick the right ones. He took his smoke rounds, his lead rounds, his signature rubber rounds that only hurt a lot but cannot kill, and his cayenne pepper balls to temporarily blind enemies. He grabbed his satchel and some beef jerky and his binoculars and goggles (for accuracy they have a scope on them), and ran to HQ leaving a cloud of dust behind him saying "I can't be late. I can't be late. I can't be late. I can't be late."

As he arrived he kept saying "I can't be late. I can't be late. I can't be late. I CAN'T BE LATE!!!" Ace stopped dead in his tracks when he entered the meeting room, bent over and panted saying "Hoof. Hoof. "cough cough" Ace Scopes reporting for duty sir. Umm I mean mam. . . Aw crap." He stood there alert and saluting eager to begin his mission if a little embarrassed for that little mistake. Ace looked around seeing the mouse and the bunny wondering if they were his partners for this mission while still saluting.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 pm

((I'll post so ppls can continue, but still room for entrants.))

Sally Acorn would turn around looking across the freedom fighters. She knew that many were already away on buisness, but these 'recruits' would have to learn sometime. "Hey guys. I'd like to say their's good news, but we have a problem. Eggman is up to something over by station square. I'm not sure what it is, but he's not being very subtle about it. Sonic is busy at the moment and antoine and bunnie are nowhere to be found, so I'm going to send Tails with you on this mission."

"What?!" cried Tails from the science lab in the other room. A small bang could be heard as something fell.

Tails would run out to see Sally and his team, "Are you sure Sally? You or Sonic always lead the missions."

Sally would smile, "I'm sure your ready, and besides this group looks promising. What'ya say guys? Can you go foil whatever plan Eggman's up to?"
    alienatedallie
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Ellie's eyes would light up as she shouted with pride, "Im ready for ANY adventure!!!"

The Ace Of Spades
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 am

Ace would salute and say "I am ready for whatever you throw at me miss."
    Dusk_the_hedgehog
    Dusk_the_hedgehog

Post  Dusk_the_hedgehog Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am

Sleeves was the last to reply, normally she wasn't so timid but, there were many factors at play. First, being that this was her first mission and she did not want to look like a fool or too incompetent for the job. Second, she was a mouse up against bigger, faster and more experienced enemies and all she had were her tools and tech no how. Third and the most important reason, she was right next to Myles Prowler Tails, a renowned freedom fighter and Sleeves didn't know the emotions she felt towards the fox to be genuine infatuation or deep admiration. Perhaps it was a little both, she coughed into her extra long sleeve before clearing her throat.

"I-I suppose..." She said rather shakily before repeating herself, "I mean...Yes! I'm ready!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm

Tail would instantly notice sleeves, her attire screamed mechanic. He would then quickly turn back to Sally.

"Okay we'll do it, any one of you know how to fly?" he would ask looking over at sleeves, "And I mean an airplane, not like me with my tails."

Tails would push a button and the top of the base would open and extend into a runway. A large garage attached to the lab opened as well and inside where were two planes, one painted blue with tails on it and another painted red.
    Dusk_the_hedgehog
    Dusk_the_hedgehog

Post  Dusk_the_hedgehog Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Sleeves looked to the two of them turning her head at both of them. She put up her hand or rather sleeve because her sleeve was just too long to see her hand. "I can pilot a plane..." She said softly and reassuringly, "Though.... I don't think I can pilot it as well as you tails..."

The mouse girl folded her ears downward and blinked, was she really going to be useful! Yes! She congratulated herself in her mind.
    The Ace Of Spades
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Ace says "Yea . . . I am not very good at flying that would have to be someone else." Ace would walk to Tails and says "It is a pleasure to meet you again. My name is Ace and I am well versed in long range attacks with my slingshot." He suddenly whispers "Oh and I forgive you for stiffing me at Olive Garden." He stands there saluting
    alienatedallie
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Ellie would stand their not knowing what to say as everyone began to introduce themselves. She would begin to wait for when it was announced that they would take off for their new adventure. She had been isolated out in the woods for so long and avoiding people that it was a tough job to get socializing again.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Tails would smile at the mouse, she was probably just being shy, he could tell she had skill, even if she didn't know it.

"Okay guys. Ellie with me in my tornado two." said Tails pointing to the new blue plane, "And Ace you can fly with Sleeves, you guys can take Sonic's plane." said Tails pointing to the red one. ((Ya i not sure why tail's plane is blue and Sonic's is red, but that's more comic based info...))

Tails would walk over to his plane and hop in the driver seat. "Sleeves you better go up ahead of me. You have the sniper, and my plane is a prototype, I'd hate to crash in front of you."
    Dusk_the_hedgehog
    Dusk_the_hedgehog

Post  Dusk_the_hedgehog Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Sleeves nodded, she looked at Tails wondering if that was indeed a wise decision. However, upon review she found that it was a valid plan.

"O-okay sounds good..." She looked to Ace with a nod as if telling him to come with her. Sleeves looked at the red plane excitedly, she wanted so badly to go under the hood but, that would have to wait. The mouse would make her way toward the plane.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Tails would have blown off the payback anyways he had deserved it for running out on the bill.

Tails would start the engine on his plane, Sleeves would here over the radio. "Ready to fly?!"

Tails would turn to watch and make sure Ellie got in the passenger seat before he went anywhere.
    The Ace Of Spades
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 am

Ace would pat Sleeves in the shoulder and say "Don't worry you got the best shot of the Freedom Fighters. I'll make sure you stay safe." Showing Sleeves his ammo pellet types. Ace then says "Oh and I call Shotgun lol." Ace then hops into the planes back seat and readies his slingshot and putting on his goggles.
    Dusk_the_hedgehog
    Dusk_the_hedgehog

Post  Dusk_the_hedgehog Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Sleeves giggled nervously, "It's not your abilities I'm questioning they're mine. I prefer driving land vehicles but, I do know my way around planes just not as well as automobiles. It should be fine... by the looks of it."

Sleeves took a look at the cockpit, noting there were very few controls. It was simplistic enough for her to work her way around it, she got into the cockpit and started the ignition. Out of habit, she quickly checked her wings and propeller. The mouse girl looked around in the cockpit, listing the things as she picked up the radio. Tail's voice startled her as she fumbled with the radio before answering back.

"Ready!" She said with confidence and knowing she would have to take the lead. When given the approval she would shift the plane into gear and take off down the runway.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 11:03 am

Tails and Ellie would take off just behind Sleeves, then pull up beside them in the air. Tails would again radio over, "Doing okay? We're headed to station square. The GUN forces don't like us much at the moment, but there's no reason they'd have to attack us. Besides we're after one of Eggman's robots. Apparently it's terrorizing near the downtown area."
    alienatedallie
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 pm

((Thats it..i have to ask...but...what the heck has happened here? >.> ))
    The Ace Of Spades
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 pm

((Ok time to get this mission going again))

Ace would look out the plane saying "Wow will you look at the view up here. One Of Eggman's robots huh? Well those are easy enough to break. Just find the weak spot and fire a ball right through it. HAH!!! Oh and as for the G.U.N Forces they would be dumb to get in our way as we are both striving for the same goal." Ace would keep his eye open for enemies of any kind still acting like they are just going out for a leisurely flight.

((Sorry was sick of waiting for something to happen here. I intend to get this mission going again. Alien is right))
    alienatedallie
    alienatedallie
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post  alienatedallie Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Ellie would sit quietly in the plane as she awaited their arrival to eggman's base. She awaited any robot that would come close enough to her, I wonder if they will be fast enough... She thought. She was a naturally fast fighter, especially with that giant sword of hers, not many warriors have been able to match her wits.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 pm

As the group approached the city, gunfire would cover the sky around them, looking below the group would see GUN soldiers trying to fight off an army of Swatbots. However, further ahead a large missile would land in the downtown city area. Tails would get a radio call "Tails this is GUN commander Charlie. We are pinned down and Eggman fired something into the city center, can you get to it?" Tails would radio a ten four and yell to the others, "The GUN soldiers need help, but we have to get to that missile. At least one of us should stay here, I'm going after the missile."
    The Ace Of Spades
    The Ace Of Spades

Post  The Ace Of Spades Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Ace would nod and say "We need someone to stay here. Let me go! I can take care of that while you guys go on. Sleeves if you want to come you can but I can handle it. Who knows my brothers might even be there." With that Ace would stand up onto the side of the plane with a parashute making sure he was not in front of the propellers and would turn towards his partners. He would then salute and allow himself to fall off of the plane propelling downward he would then re-orient himself so that he had his feet towards the ground and pull the line to open the parashute.

As he gently fell he would ready his sniper scope goggles, Ready his lead shot, and aim at some enemies saying "Ok time for some rapid fire action!" Finally he would fire 4 shots aimed at 4 enemies bots heads focusing on ones that are attacking wounded or pinned downed G.U.N soldiers. Once he got low enogh to not be hurt from dropping he would cut the parachutes supports and fall to the ground rolling to avoid damage and get behind cover.

((This seems for the best my partner is gone so we could not continue anyways and besides this seems like a good oportunity for my character to prove himself to the Freedom Fighters and who knows maybe his brothers will be there. Oh btw I give the admin free range on Ace's brothers. Do what you want with them.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:23 am